Sunday, April 20, 2014

I don't get it.

I used to have brown hair as a baby, sometimes black.. and then it had a white streak.  Why have a daughter with straight black hair?  I don't want my parents to do what it seems like they would, but I wanna lead a stimulated life.  I could ^do it myself^.  I dunno.  My hair is getting lighter now, and I had fun with dark hair sometimes, but it usually had a streak of another color since moving this 1 time when I was like 7, unfortunately.  I dunno what hair looks like if it has real light plus black.  I guess I looked okay in all black hair, but I mean.  I'll hafta lay in the tub awhile to do it.  To get it lighter.  My eyes looked blue, too, once.  Tell me, to feel some kind of emotion while I'm in this world, what colors my hair need be?

No comments:

Post a Comment