Thursday, April 17, 2014

Question

Why not listen to me?  People listen to others, like my dad and strangers.  They just avoid others and hurt me, saying me being honest and nice being the only reason they care about me.  It's not true, if I were like other people they would do that anyway and should do that anyway.  Lots of people do wrong things like their elders to get a tickle, so-to-speak.  I could start naming lots of names in different ways I mean, but I won't, at least not now..

Maybe, I accused people of being bad who think they are good, but I am talking about my problems with others and using them as an example of who feels better for no reason to be different.  There's something different about my dad to note, you thinking all we are are fatpeople.

Also, I was just thinking, I found Ellen always has a harsh side now.  That's like an old best friend.  What happened to the old Ellen?  She grew up?  What should I be doing watching the show?  It's been on like this 11 years.  I guess she picks what she picks and seemingly who out there.  How can a person be better than another person?  These people are innocent.  All I know is they look for things people like

and do it to be interesting.  They make a point, and it bowls over.  I don't think things went rather well..  It's not that it's all wrong that they did.  You just see things go wrong.  Ellen wants everyone to be happy, but maybe she still likes you|those bad kids best to use as a weapon against us when we watch the show.  My teacher Ginny wanted to be bad and wild for fun, she looked sad when she knew she had to be more preppy but in a contained way.

What does it feel like when you watch the show in the audience?  What will we do if Ellen needs a break or wants 1?  She probably will still be active or make another show.  Then, you'll still have your chance.  Depends on what you do with it when you have it.  I'm just worried about the sad kids, as well as about Ellen.  Will they start taking to new people and ways?  I might have a talk show.  I'm trying to get in a movie, a way of making money to do that, too.  I am interested in movies but am getting older.  You can at least kinda more be yourself in a talk show.  I think they are filing in the kids my age though to be in movies and interact.  The others watch and judge.

I hope this post was okay and didn't hurt your feelings!  It went into some deep topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment