Thursday, April 17, 2014

TV

The Ellen DeGeneres Show

She did very well at the beginning.  She seemed sad at the end.  Lotta people may have hardly ever caught her show.  I do look forward to time apart from her but more covet that she'll be on Twitter.  I always want more time with her, but I'm happy when I'm away cuz I know she'll be back.  Why would my dad be able to tell me if I can watch something or not at age 27?  He just wants to affect my time with her.  Wait- what does that mean?  I bet that's it.  I wonder if I can even play the piano.  People like him and my older aunt get all sassy about if I make a big change I feel, and I wouldn't mind being called sassy.  I might even make it my screen name.  I don't like my dad being all antsy because he's not born around 1960 and ruining my life literally.  It's not important, but the message is not right.  I actually think he does it not only to get it out - I dunno, maybe he's messing with my biology.  It has to be something.  It's probably just an idea I shouldn't worry about ever understanding nor have happen.

The Easter photos were neat.  I was a jelly bean connoisseur.

The Cash for Kindness was neat, as well.  Andy or whatever his name is was so cute.

Chelsea Handler was nice to see.  You know, I was sorta made to not like Ellen, Tim Burton when I was young.

Elizabeth Moss was real sweet.

Jason Derulo doing "Talk Dirty" was neat.  I really really liked the performance.  All good things come to an end.

Also, if Ellen is getting older and tired is okay, but it does not mean I will be submissive to my dad.  You know I said he and Ellen were servile.

So, I hope Ellen is having fun with Finding Dory and that she's relaxing and with Portia or her mama or friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment