Thursday, April 17, 2014

Whoo..

Who spilled in the world something that people will believe in a scurry? @ me being bad when I was good.  I don't need but appreciate and take these "practice" things for what will happen to me in the world because of the fame of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?  They hate my type compared to others, in a way.  People forget that they talk to me cuz they can.  They are not being restrained from others, but people do talk about ^what^.  People are so sensitive about what I do, and I feel it is unnecessary.  I don't want you to like say oh I'm a rotten kid.  I will put up with it, but whatever happened to my past?  No one wants to talk to me about normal things.  All the things I say are disagreeable, but that's why I do it--it's an art!  None of it is bad nor insulting.  It just hits the funny bone on issues.  Like race.  I know you all secretly treat me abnormally cuz I'm Chinese, but I'm half Chinese and I'm a person not a dog..  I know people like me.  What happened to the world?  It's because of Tim Burton and Johnny Depp in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-it made people jealous and contradictory about the messages, in their own silent ways in some ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment