Friday, April 18, 2014

A Rehashing-

Some of my experiences may seem wrong to you, but they were not what kept me from school.

For some reason, I recollected what Orlando used to be like.  I sensed other beings and thought of how they looked and stuff.  It's hard to get the point, as I was rather miserable.  It was funny what was involved.  It was before Steve Irwin was killed.  I kinda built myself off that, but the magic stopped.  I used to see shadows move.  I got different messages.  I was 19, it was 2005.

Up north in Berea, OH, @ Baldwin-Wallace College and Conservatory, I actually heard things, stuff I liked, like funky things and deep things but all aesthetically pleasing.  I heard so many things as I went about school.  I never caught up in history and got too tired of theory - music.  What I recall now is I heard a devil in some obscure direction clearly sucking me like it loved me.  I heard various noises and talking as I walked outside, like by the sports area.  I remember, as it stopped, it said, "I'll save you (Christina) I'll save you from falling up!"  It was like an alien, black with slanted inward blue eyes with black little pupils.  It looked like a cartoon and was very happy.  There was a red devil at the foot of my bed.  I felt air go up me and thought I was floating a little.  There was a big hairy 1 for me on the other side who was both boy and girl.  I kept tossing and turning, like I could not will myself to go any faster.  I woke up and for a long time smelled like death but in a good sorta comical way.  After I thought my arm grew a foot and back, I had blood under my armpits.  It didn't go away until a week on the 1.  It was the forearm, though.  It hurt so much but in a good way.  My hands would harden, the bone, so much, up north.  It felt good after.  After my back rehardened from being jelly, the magic stopped and I think I was depressed and didn't know what to do about school since those 3 days in bed, not reaching a phone.  I had walked around, and I imagined other kids made of glitter.  You see, I already knew my life had been or become an experiment, that I was put in another mother's body.  Then, I learned it was magic or more technical.  I was mad that they wouldn't make me feel better about a new school.  They promised this world would stop.  Now, people are mad at me for not using extra hours for school and when I walked all night - but I could make it, just maybe should have cut out organ and history.  No one seemed to really touch|reach me.  It's too bad.  Of course I'm sorry, but I thought the experiment had to compensate for me.  I was supposed to have another life where at 5' I was still a kid.  I was ready for that.  I felt bothered in the summer, too.  I just feel that's what let this happen.  I am interested in magic, but at least I've seen a "ghost" which was friendly, all friendly.  Some ominous in Orlando, the dark shadows.  That's what Orlando was like, though.

Also, I heard weird walking upstairs when I think no one was up there.  What else.. Think of this, I heard something bubbling up high saying, "How can I help you," like they were wearing a mask.  I've never heard sounds of this quality, so I don't know if it was aliens.  I saw a mechanical bug and then it disappeared, too.  I wanna feel like this other-worldly stuff is for me, but I feel my dad is stopping it.  He has family in that area, too, in the city I think.  I am concerned why he keeps flipping me off in secret like I did too many bad things and acting like maybe that was it, the magic.  I wanted to do something in real life, but I just sense anger about me in college.  I am sorry, but there was always a reason.  So, dunno.  I guess it was partly like dreaming, but I get pleasing sensations.  I am better and have more opportunity to feel touched but maybe not as much emotion.  I just think it's important.  You can be who you want and not die.  I used to worry about that, though, like not functioning and just wanting to lie there, but no.  I dunno @ the bone stuff, though, that was something other than words.  It's important for humanity.  I hope people will figure out how they feel about this.  It could mean escaping death.  I dunno, I dunno how to get it back.  I heard things in New Orleans that partly made me suicidal.  I heard hisses and ticks around my bed like the world was different.  That Charlie and the Chocolate Factory must have made me hear things.

Well, sorry, if you don't like this, but I hope you will consider I was a good person and this stuff happened and would be valuable.  Hm, smartphone on TV, yes I am excited for that.  My advice is also that you have to have your life under control to utilize magic.  I do hear little things now.

No comments:

Post a Comment