Friday, April 18, 2014

Solution!

[You could] not make posts that interest me then!-Just kidding!  You seem to always think they should be with you, interesting.

I bet you like making posts that interest me, though, since that's what you do, but I'm asking out.  I just don't want to feel like I'm someone who's a burden for anyone but actually "appreciate" it in some way.  I just don't know because I think other people are the same as famous people and wouldn't really mind if they talked to me a lot.  I mean, it's Twitter, too.  I know you write letters once a week to everyone.

I had felt you could change and just gear yourself to younger watchers and older watchers.  I definitely appreciate famous people cuz I wanna be 1, too.

I notice most people are too busy to care, like when they don't type weird things like this.  Like, they don't have to think about it.  I mean people my age range.

So, I am there for you as someone who is younger, at least, but I would also be happy to see you post to the younger people and focus attention on them.  I can't tell you to please me.  =/

No comments:

Post a Comment